Empresa: The SPA Studios
Actividades: Animación 3D
Servicios para empresas.
Número de trabajadores: 130
Información acerca de la empresa:
The SPA Studios ofers the highest quality in Animation, Content & Visual Development, Character Design and Storyboarding. Founded by Sergio Pablos (Director, Screnwriter and Animator), our clients include Netflix, Universal, Blue Sky, Warner and Disney among other intrustry leading companies.
The studio credits include: Despicable me, RIO, Fosbal, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hércules, tarzán, treasure Planet, and we are currently in production with Netflix’ biggest animation project: KLAUS. (teaser below).
We are always interested in talented and experienced artists, click here to view our carer opportunities.
Texto de la oferta:
The SPA Studios are using digital tools to reimagine the charm of classical 2d animation blended, with unique cutting-edge digital techniques that adds a fresh volumetric lok, lighting and texturing that people have to come to expect in family movies.
* Minimum 2 years Layout / Previs Artist experience in ananimated característica film production environment and or TV animation productions
* Understanding of the complexity of a 2D / 3D Animation pipeline
* Have a god eye for image composition (direction) and god knowledge of cameras;
* Full understanding of perspective drawing, structural drawing and how it is applied to the Animation medium.
* Excellent knowledge in Photoshop
* Maya and Ton Bom Harmony would be desirable
* Working knowledge of Shotgun is a plus
* Teamwork and excellent communication skills
* Be able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback
* Show respect for the procedures and requirements of the studio production and pipeline
* English is a must, as the work will be developed in this language.
The Layout Artist works under the supervisión of the Layout Supervisor and is responsible for the implementation of assets and cameras in a scene. He creates a cinematic visión based on the storyboard or the 3D previs while preserving the original narrative of the Director. Maintain consistent quality, style and continuity, both visually and technically throughout the sequences.
* Create scenes and shots by placing characters, props and environments according to the storyboard or previs
* Character blocking, gesture, eyelines and key posturas to define their actions and movementsand ensure scale is accurate
* Define camera angles and animate them, if applicable
* Adapt shot staging according to the composition
* Check the conformity and continuity of the sequences
* Execute the corrections requested by the Supervisor and the Director in a timely manner
* Organize work and prepare presentation elements for approval
* Communicate and sek información if necessary
* Finessing of cameras at animation stage where required
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.