Texto de la oferta:
At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about Thinking big and brigging our razor-sHarp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfecto. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled and motivated Senior 2D Game Artist and Animator who is excited about making the diference by translating innovative game concepts into engaging and dynamic visual experiences. You will be responsible of creating high quality 2D art from concept to fully animated content.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become a key member of the Game Creative team, our amazing department that aims to set industry standards in innovation and quality.
What you´ll do
- You create high quality concept art for characters, environments, props, UI elements, FX and much more
- You prepare all the visual assets to be fully animated (from chopping and rigging to mesh creation and weights)
- You create stunning 2D animations
- You work collaboratively with all the teams that are part of the Game Studio
- You are an inspiring mentor to other artists
- You ensure quality mets expectations and direction from Creative and Art Direction / Management.
What you´ll bring
- You are a highly creative person with a true passion for games
- You bring lots of experience creating art for games
- You know how to create polished and distinct gameplay assets
- You have great concept art skills with a god eye for composition and colour
- You have technical skills and expertise in Photoshop
- You’re a high skilled in 2D animation, with proven experience using Spine or similar 2D animation tols;
- You’re adaptable to diferent game and graphic styles (pixel, cartoon, realistic, illustration, etc.);
- You have knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the processes required to make a game.
- You’re a team player with a positive attitude and sense of humour
- You have god communication and organizational skills
- You’re fluent in English
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
Foro3d.com está hermanada con www.stratos-ad.com de ahí nace esta oferta de empleo.