Empresa: Virtually Live
Actividades: Contenidos para móviles
Desarrollo de aplicaciones
Desarrollo de videojuegos
Número de trabajadores: 30
Texto de la oferta:
We are hiring.
With offices in Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Lives mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way thats more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Lives unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
- At least 6+ years of professional experience as a Lead Technical Artist.
- At least one professional commercial product shipped
- Proficient in using Python, Mel, 3DSMax and any other 3d software packages.
- Experienced in any of the follow: Rigging, VFX, Physics simulation, Lighting, Shaders creation, content optimization, modelling, animation and UI tools.
- Experience in Unity a plus.
- Experience in Houdini is a plus.
- Understanding of a projects visual style and a passion to push it to the next level.
- Experience working with outsourcing vendors.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Solicits feedback frequently, accepts critique and uses feedback to improve work.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills required.
- Passion for new technologies.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player with a positive and a can doattitude.
- Facilitate communication and be the bridge between artists and engineers.
- Define technical budgets for art assets.
- Define, implement and improve content creation workflows by creating tools for artists and animators.
- Work within the engine to preview, iterate, optimize and polish assets to a quality bar and visual direction agreed with stakeholders, while respecting the technical requirements
- Create, implement and optimize shaders.
- Help driving the creation and implementation of 3D environment assets, characters, lighting, VFX and UI.
- Provide Technical support to the art teams.
- Identify pipeline deficiencies across multiple departments and propose improvements.
- Document implemented workflow, tools, and art assets optimization strategies.
- Run regular performance profiles.
- Actively participate in technical and aesthetic problem-solving discussions.
- Run feasibility tests for new visual features and art direction requirements.
- Implement and maintain outsourcing pipelines.
- Review assets produced by outsource teams and provide technical and aesthetic feedback.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to outsourcing vendors.
- Be the representative of the technical art staff.
- Maintain a consistent quality of work while staying on schedule.
- Mentor technical artists by providing training, guidance, and feedback.
- Forecast studio short and long term technical art department development needs.
- Help production team with tasks break down, prioritization and assignment among the technical art team.
- Maintain visibility of progress and where areas of production need assistance.
- Assist the head of studio in technical art related recruitment, technical artistsevaluation and job description definitions.
- Train and educate non-technical staff as needed.
- Explore new technologies on the given platforms to achieve best possible visual and performance results.
- Software and engine evaluation.
- Ensure excellent cross departmental communication within the Singapore studio and other Virtually Live studios.
- Travel occasionally to other studios, conferences and client offices or wherever is required.
- Flexible working hours.
- Relocation package.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Monthly drinks and seasonal events.
- Sabbatical! 4 weeks paid leave for each five years of service.
- Fresh fruit, Games area.
- English/Spanish classes.