Empresa: Skara - The Blade Remains
Web: playskara, com
Actividades: Desarrollo de videojuegos.
Número de trabajadores: 18
Información acerca de la empresa:
Skara - The Blade Remains es un juego de acción multi-plataforma en el que jugadores de todo el mundo podrán competir entre sí para demostrar su habilidad con la espada.
Texto de la oferta:
The Lead Animator is an integral part of the Art team and will work directly with the Art Director to continúe to infuse life into SKARA and should have hands-on experience with Maya keyframe animation, character animation/rigging and a strong understanding of both creative and technical animation techniques specifically applied to gameplay.
As the lead, this person will help build the animation pipeline, so having a strong command of timing, weight, and pacing are as important as understanding the technical constraints of the system.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years as a 3D animator and have experience with the Unreal Engine 4. This candidate should also have one or more A consoles/PC and/or mobile games as a senior 3D Animator, along with experience managing and mentoring other animators.
· Bachelors degre in computer animation or equivalent
· 3-5 years as a Senior or Lead 3D Animator in A console/PC
· Expert in Maya 3D animation, rigging / skinning / key-framing
· Expert knowledge of animation techniques for games
· Experience in An exceptional demoreel/portfolio that demonstrates clear accomplishments
· Expert ability to identify and troubleshot in-engine animation issues and provide solutions
· Vision and persistence to improve the pipeline by researching and detailing proposed features for new animation tols
· Positive attitude, with a desire to work in a collaborative team environment, where everyones opinión is desired and respected
· Experience with Unreal 4
· An undeniable passion for games and animation.
· Some experience in creating VFX and particles in Maya or effects tols
· Multiple project experience in the game industry
· Programming experience (C#, Python, HLSL).
· Experience with Perforce
· Traditional animation background.
We are looking for someone who will:
· Take ownership of all animation and set a high quality bar for the animation department
· Work with Art Director and Design Lead to set on artistic and gameplay goals
· Lead and manage a team of animators to create high quality animations
· Take creative direction from the Art Director and provide solutions that work within technical constraints
· Collaborate with the producer to define schedules and deliverables
· Enhance the pipelines, documentation and file organization structure
· Work with enginers to optimize for the best posible animation within constraints
· Recognize red flags and escalate roadblocks as they occur
· Contribute to the development of new techniques and processes to solve animation production challenges.